Friday, September 16, 2005

I'll find it. . . Eventually


I left work early yesterday. Aren't migranes fun? Since I started working here at the end of May I've only left work twice, and both times my employer has asked me if they could give me a ride home. I guess when you look as miserable as I do when I don't feel well you just can't wait for them to leave. :D Luckily I think that I'll be fine tonight. If not being on stage with all of those bright lights, uncomfortable clothing, and loud voices is going to be really fun. Unfortunately this has left me even more lost and confused at work than I was yesterday. And I need to finish the book that I'm reading so I stop trying to pick it up. Dang Book.-

Engrish.com is still making me laugh- and my little brother showed me stupid-videos.com-The old Swarzenegger adds from Japan are absolutely bizarre. (I'll check that link later, really I will)

1 comment:

MezzoDragon said...

Ehhh

You knew who I meant. Spelling was never my strong point. I wonder if "Whats-his-name" is on Spell-check?