Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Digging yourself in Deeper

Last night I watched "Two Weeks Notice" with Hubby. He probably didn't think much of it, but I had a good time. It felt a lot like "Miss Congeiniality", (more so than the sequal) and if you liked that one you'll probably enjoy this as well.

My favorite quote (and probably Hubby's as well):
Lucy Kelson: I think your the most selfish human being on the planet.
George Wade: Well that's just silly. Have you met everybody on the planet?

The reason being: it sounds exactly like something I would say. Especially in the middle of an argument. I have a tendancy to focus in on stupid things that are technically incorrect and basically get myself into bigger trouble because I couldn't ignore it like a normal person.

I will post about the weekend. . .later

Cheese!

2 comments:

jayeofmanyhats said...

I miss you Red!

Chastity said...

I love that movie!!