Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Quiz- Yup, I feel kinda silly

I havn’t done one of these in years- the last two were the hardest.


Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Live in Hawaii
2. Learn how to ride a horse that’s going faster than a walk
3. Grow an herb garden
4. Own my own home
5. Get a motorcycle license
6. Have a child
7. Visit the Grecian Islands

Seven things I can do:
1. Sing
2. Knit a scarf
3. Cook anything I’ve attempted
4. A Cartwheel
5. Smile
6. Balance A Checkbook
7. Beat my little brother at most puzzle video games

Seven things I can’t do:
1. Sew
2. Use nail polish properly
3. Touch my toes
4. A Round-off
5. Whistle the Andy Griffith Theme without laughing if there is harmony involved
6. Beat my little brother at any other type of video game
7. Find value in myself

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Shoulders
2. Eyes
3. Intelligence
4. Sense of humor
5. Smile
6. Respect
7. Attitude

Seven things you say most:
1. Um
2. Yeah
3. Ok
4. So, I was . . .
5. Could you . . .
6. Should I . . .
7. Oh, Shitmonkeys/Cheesemonkeys

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Brad Pitt (Meet Joe Black- How can you not love him after the peanut butter?)
2. Yul Brenner
3. Jason Scott Lee
4. Brendan Fraser
5. Johnny Depp
6. Ken Watanabe
7. Tamahome, from Fushigi Yugi (I don’t care if it is a cartoon-it still made me cry at the end)

Seven people you’d like to take this quiz
1. Rich
2. Lacey
3. the Dog
4. Brian
5. Kenny
6. Aunt Terry
7. Marty

No comments: