Saturday, August 06, 2005

Morning

Last night was terrible. Stunk. Really shitty. Basicaly the only time I'm inspired to write the jibberish I call poetry. Love it or hate it, or don't even read it.



The One-Way Mirror

There is no moon tonight
only the stench of
self-fulfilling prophesy

On the edge of a
piece of broken gless
dance a hundred dreams,
a thousand nightmares

The heart reaches out
like a python
Strangling what it needs
to survive

You look into the girl's eyes
as she is pinned to the floor.
Why doesn't she yell?
Why doesn't she even try?

Somehow I am convinced
even the ugliest person
can be made beautiful
with wings

How many times do you look
and see the same thing
but dream
that there is a difference

Why do you let her wear that?
You know it's not good
how sadistic
is your friendship

Why does the no-shit person
end up ignored
when people say
they can't stand all the bullshit

Sorry, I forgot my shovel
Kiss my ass

For a person who doesn't want war
you are very happy
to make a private war
with anyone who disagrees

I am tired of dancing for pennies
I want to shine
in Gold

How shallow
to be in love
'till she's fat
Gay guys still love ya though

I arm wrestled
a mongoose once
It was very akward
just like that word, akward

I want to curl up in a corner
like a cat
or some other
Slinky, boneless animal

My head is pounding,
will someone please
tell them to go away.
I don't do food drives

Sleepy,
Wonder if anyone
ever drowned
in drool
-I sleep
on my stomach.


MDragon

No comments: