Wednesday, August 03, 2005

How Rude!

Ya know I think that rants are well and good. After all we all need to pound our head against a wall and feel like someone might understand at times. But I think that if you are angry at someone, you should express that in your own space. If you don't have a space, get one it's easy. Hell, I did it! So it's gotta be REALLY easy. I hold no illusions that I am liked by everyone, I'm too honest with my opinions to be well liked. But I think that it shows a huge absence of manners to go onto someone else's site and insult anyone who would be friends with them. I don't care what in what way the individual may have wronged you. I may think that AlGore is a talking tree stump but I would never say that anyone who supported him was just a toadstool growing off of his mulch. I respect my friends and while we may not like all of the same people, I'm not going to say that anyone who would spend time with someone who dyes their hair lemon yogurt yellow is a moron. Now the person who thinks that that shade of yellow looks natural and flattering is another story. :)

Ok, I think I'm done.
Smile!

No comments: