Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bye Pig I gotta go Now!

After seening Shanda's post/pig I did one too. I don't draw things on the computer very often so. . . here are my results: (but don't look/read if ya want to do it- go do it first)


Toward the middle, you are a realist.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful. (though I may be: With few details, you are emotional and naive, they care little for details and are a risk-taker. I don't know)

With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.The bigger the better. You drew medium sized ears, you are a good listener

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.And again more is better! You drew medium sized tail

No comments: