Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dang Movie

I really need to remember that I am no longer able to stay up past 11 on a worknight. :p
It's just not fair for me to get intrested in a movie when I should be sleeping ya know? Let me tell you, don't start Cold Mountian at 9:30 and expect to fall asleep in the first fifteen minutes, Unless you can fall asleep to explosions and screaming and gunfire and all sorts of general nastiness. Normally I can. I can fall asleep to just about anything, except movies I havn't seen. Though I will admit that it does happen on occasion. Just enough to make me think that I can do it anytime I want. I fell asleep to the commentary of Rashomon just night before last, and I was actually intrested in what he was saying! I think maybe when its new I try not to blink or something. I think that everybody has experienced going to a movie and having to practically lick your eyeballs like a gecko to regain the ability to close them. Also fun if you have a tendancy to clench your jaw when tense. I've left some movies feeling like my face has been run over. This time, just really sleepy.

MDragon

No comments: