Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Christmas Fantasia Email

This is a copy of the email that I just sent out to the few email addresses that I possess. If you read it you're invited!


I know that I promised to send this out about two weeks ago, but I keep forgetting. Anyone surprised?

Anyway, if you're still interested in coming (and I'd love for anyone to attend) here is the information:

Calvary Bible Church: Christmas Fantasia

We will have 4 performances- Thurs Dec 8th through Sun 12th.
Doors open at 6:30, Show starts at 7:00
All at the lovely (overpriced) - Hutchins Street Square
Admission is FREE!!

It will be approximately 2 hours long. There will be an intermission that will include some sort of sugary dessert, and probably a "True meaning of Christmas" speech at some point.

The choir is actually very good. We sang with the "Gary Bonner Singers" a few weeks ago, and this group is one of the reasons we are attending this church. The music is challenging enough that after three straight rehearsals this week my voice is looking forward to a holiday nap. Depending on the night I am either in the small ensemble group for the second half, or doing a solo.

I will be able to pick up 6 tickets on Sunday-but I have to have names. (And Rich Phipps is first on my list)
On Monday (the 28th) tickets are going on a first-come first-served basis, I can call/get them. Or better yet (because we all know how good I am at remembering this kind of thing) you can call Keith and Laura Kenegawa (333-2452) to get reservations yourself. You might still need to provide the names of people attending. (they just want to make every effort to have real people in the seats) Seating is limited and I've been told that they have very good attendance.

Please Come if you can! Free Sugar, and a chance to hear me sing notes that make my brain rattle in my skull. I can guarantee that it will be better than that singing christmas tree across town. And please Forward this to anyone who might be interested. I don't have many email addresses and half of them are old.

See you there! (I hope)

3 comments:

MezzoDragon said...

I've already found out that the addresses I had for Joe and Liz are outdated-and they said that they were interested in going. . .I don't think that I even have their phone number. Shoot.

jayeofmanyhats said...

You will see them 2nite darling.

jayeofmanyhats said...

Please...come over to my BLOG and read today's post. It means the world to me.