Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BASTARD!!!

Just a WTF moment.

I happened across this article That tells of a Dutch Television station trying to break the Guiness Book Record for most Dominoes. And apparently there is a large faction of people upset that there was a sparrow killed in the process. People Angry, Station "Saddened" etc.

Personally I take the side of the guy who shot the damn bird. I mean honestly, if I had just spent days setting up 4.1 Million of these things and a SPARROW knocked over 23,000 of them. . . just imagine seeing 23 THOUSAND dominoes fall. . .and know that you are going to have to set them back up AGAIN...

If the bird stuck around long enough for some one to grab a gun, Personally, I'd consider it natural selection.

2 comments:

jayeofmanyhats said...

Oh I was hoping to hear he somehow killed the sparrow with the dominoes. That would be impressive!

MezzoDragon said...

I would guess that their aim with the gun was better.