Friday, January 27, 2006

Out of Touch

I'm sorry that I haven't been talking to anyone much. Just so you know what you're currently missing, this conversation happens every 2-3 days.

Rich: What's the matter?
MTB: Nothing
Rich: Then why are you crying?
MTB: I'm pregnant, I'm allowed to cry whenever I want.

I'm reading all of these things that say I should measure my waist and weigh myself regularly. But I'm having a hard time getting motivated. After all, right now I don't look pregnant, I look fat. I mean, I was planning on getting back in the gym after the holidays. Well, shit. I'm not supposed to LOSE weight anymore. Only gain it. Couldn't it have waited til I lost 10-40 pounds?

Anyway, I'm 9 weeks along now. And nothing too exciting to report, except that I really should pull all of those maternity clothes out of the car and start going through them. My waist IS getting wider.

If anyone wants to know how I'm doing, feel free to call. I'm just sitting around doin nothing most of the time I'm not at work lately, because Rich has been looking for a job. I wish I earned enough for him to keep going to school, but I don't. And we REALLY need to get our own place. We don't fight often, but when we do, it's usually about the living conditions. There's just too many living entities in this house to be able to keep it clean in your spare time. (especially when 6 out of 10 life forms only make messes, and 2 of those remaining don't really care) It's funny to want my own place so that I can CLEAN.

The job he's circling at the moment would probably be nights/weekends without very many hours, or much money. But it's a start. And anytime there needs to be at least 14 people in the store at all times people are going to call in sick right? That's how I moved up so fast in the gym. If you're always available to sub, pretty soon they just prefer you anyway.

I should be working right now. I just wanted to post the little recurring conversation, and look what happened. Maybe I should go back to posting more often again.

Cheese,
Mommy-To-Be

1 comment:

Jea9 said...

Anytime you want to just hang and don't have a car just give me a call. I will happily come pick you up. We haven't done too much hanging out lately because everyone seems so busy but we will make a point soon. Then again I will be directing my first show at Kileys in a couple of weeks!!! I must be nuts. Oh well...thanks for listening. You're the best.