Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sometimes they can almost see your mood coming.


It's a beautiful, but I don't think I'd like to look out of my window and see Wilma on her way.

Rich got me sick.

At least it was just in a "feel like crap that has been smacked with a hammer" and nauseated for 18 hours way. I don't feel great now, but that will go away too.

Started gritting my teeth again yesterday and did something mildly unpleasant to my left TMJ. At least the swelling seems to be mild this time. Here's some genuine hoping that no-one pisses me off again today. I have trouble noticing that I'm hurting myself when I'm imagining hurting other people. I really don't want to have to spend another three weeks on a soft diet. Even pudding gets old.

Fucking Nuts, I long for a grapefruit.

No comments: