Friday, February 18, 2011

Clean up on Asile 3!

There are moments in life that you wish you could preserve.  Keep them on a shelf in an acrylic display box like your own private trophy to remind you of a moment of triumph.  Not everyone else would really understand why it's there, but for you it's beautiful. 

My little guy who'll be turning 2 next month gave me one of those moments.  He'd somehow triggered the water dispenser on the fridge and was crying more out of startlement than anything else.  I had my hands in dinner so I gave him a quick once-over and told him he was fine before going back to what I was doing.   Before I could finish and move on to cleaning up the small puddle the little guy got into the drawer with the towels and toddled over to wipe it up himself. 

Talk about bringing tears to the eyes of a stressed out mommy.  You never have a camera on hand when you REALLY need it. Better yet I wish I had it as a gif file that I could just have playing in the corner of my screen at all times. Just a sweet little boy forever bent over and flailing away at the puddle he'd made. *sigh*

Cheese

No comments: