Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Out In the Open

Just in case you haven't heard.

I'm pregnant.

I figure anyone who is reading this already knows. In fact the only people we're NOT telling right away is My extended family. This is just to give Dad a break, we plan on moving out of the house and into an apartment in the next few months, and 'till then, we're going to try to keep his harassment down to a minimum.

I haven't decided yet, if I'm going to use this space as a running diary of sorts. I might. . .but I might not.

Right now, I'm just trying to absorb the fact that I'm going to have a baby.

So give me a minute.

or two

3 comments:

jayeofmanyhats said...

I say do it! Talk all about your tiredness. And Your morning sickness...oh and don't forget to talk about how you feel your breasts growing! HEHEHE

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations to you both! Being a mom has been more rewarding than I ever could have imagined it to be. I'm very happy for you two.

Shan'Chelle said...

Congratulations to both of you! I had heard but hadn't seen you since so I thought I would leave you a message :-)