Friday, May 25, 2007

Party!

The little guy had a great time last night at the Chase BBQ! He danced, flirted, ate, drank some formula, and then refused to go to sleep until he was in the car. He didn't wake up till 8:30 this morning. And lucky him, so far it seems that he has Daddy's natural mosquito repellant. I on the other hand managed to get 12 bites before Bea and Rob took pity on me and found me a jacket and bug-be-gone. We're going to go camping next weekend, and I'm going to go invest in the wipes she gave me to use. I've always hated the sprays, and the lotions don't seem to work. But just one wipe got all my exposed skin covered in the citronella scented repellant. It sayed oily for quite a while, but I found it kind of soothing on the bites I already had. I wonder if they make a kid/baby version?

Daddy and I also had a lot of fun. I love seeing hubby enjoy himself like this. If you had told him two years ago that he could have this much fun without drinking he wouldn't believe you.

Cheese!

1 comment:

jayeofmanyhats said...

This was such a cute picture I had to post it on my blog too. Glad I have gotten a chance to see ya the last few days. Script is coming soon I swear!!!