Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Big Boy!

6 Days Old

3 Months Old


6 Months Old!



Kiddo is 6 Months old today! Woohoo!
I'm hoping that Antonella leaves tonight, but the H-Male factor is going to be higher than ever even if she's beaten two songs with a knobbly stick. On the other hand Melinda looked and sounded like a professional singing "My Funny Valentine"-which is a song I've never been crazy about. But these two girls show the difference between beating a song into submission and owning it. And, except for Gina, I could punt any of the white girls out without feeling bad. Though they really do need online voting. The network says it would be too difficult, but it worked for Rockstar and Dancing with the Stars. . .I'm thinking it has more to do with sponserships.
Yay for results shows!
Cheese!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

He is beautiful! After all that he's been through in his short little life, and he just looks so happy.