Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I wanna sit in a coke-bottle lounge too.

I've actually been watching American Idol this time. Before I'd only watched a few episodes, and last season I actually kept up with the post-show reviews online. But while I was nearing the end of my pregnancy we got hooked on Rockstar:Supernova. Hubby and I had a great time listening and giving our opinions every week. So we've either been watching this together, or I've been taping it so he can watch it later. (except these last two weeks, moving, no VCR) So last night they had the 12 guys sing. I figure Sundance and the first guy to sing are gone, and I hope that the beatboxer, funny Chris with the fuzzy hair, and the guy who missed his daughter being born make it. Other than that I dunno, I thought that the judges were hard on the indian kid - but then I don't know the song he was trying to sing.


I'm looking forward to the girls tonight. The only problem is that I'm super-tired and don't feel that great. The boy is teething I think. But he is showing more enthusiasm for eating bananas. I just wish he didn't like them so ripe.


I should be working.


Cheese

Asleep in grandpa's arms on Halloween. The day before we took him into the doctor's for the "Well-Baby Visit of DOOM!"
The day/night before surgery. They had to tape the arm with the IV to a board so he wouldn't yank it out.
These super-cute pix were my favorites when I had to pump every three hours. I've now used both and I can say that I like my hand-pump better than the electric one at the hospital and RMH. Of course when my super-sweet hubby brought to to SF he forgot to bring any bottles to pump into so I was stuck for two weeks. But I now undersand why so many pumps have some sort of picture frame attached. It really does make a difference.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

What big bright eyes he has! He is gorgeous!!