Friday, April 07, 2006

"I follow"

Ha hA!! I even used a song as the title of the post!

I had my ipod in my purse! So I was able to take the Walrus's challenge! Actually it was pretty fun. Basically, choose a "band" and use their song titles to answer the questions.

Band: Audra McDonald

Are you male or female? Mistress of the Senator

Describe yourself. Any Place I Hang My Hat is Home

How do some people feel about you? A Tragic Story

How do you feel about yourself? See What I Wanna See

Describe your ex: Beat My Dog

Describe your current significant other: You Don't Know This Man/I Must Have That Man!

Describe where you want to be: Way Back to Paradise

Describe how you live: Ain't It The Truth?/Baby Moon

Describe how you love: More Than You Know

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? How Glory Goes

Share a few words of wisdom: I Double Dare You

Now say goodbye: Lay Down Your Head.


Wow, I really need to listen to these albums more often!

Hee! Cheese!

No comments: